The demand for metal detectors has increased remarkably in recent times with the rampant growth of crime rate. The area of their usage is varied – in almost any public place right from airports to shopping malls, hospitals etc. just to name a few! The new Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector is a top choice amongst most professionals because of its superior performance and outstanding features. This article contains detailed information on the product highlighting its special attributes.
Good Metal Detector For Beginners?
This product is quite lightweight with its 4.5 pound of weight and that makes the product all the more appealing to the user as you do not have to tag along something weighty and there is no chance of your hands feeling burdened and tired because of it. You can easily put it in your backpack and take it wherever you want to, even while tracking or hiking, if you wish to use it for personal hobby. The product has in it a whole lot of technology within its small built making it compact and versatile. Plus it is quite user-friendly and you do not have to go through a series of complicated operations to make it functional.
The product comes with the pin point feature that enables it to trace and retrieve the target more easily and the incorporated coin depth gauge has given an unmatchable precision to it. The headphone jack and headphone makes it easy for you to do the searching and now you also won’t have to strain your ear to listen to the signal if the detector has caught something. This product is battery driven so you need not have to worry about the cords or electricity or bills, moreover if used properly the batteries last for a long time.
Garrett Ace 250 Features
- It has 10 inch scan area for greater coverage and better result.
- With its 4.5 pound weight it is light and easy to carry wherever you want.
- Having incorporated a lot of things together within a small space it is compact and easy to operate.
- The pinpoint feature along with the depth gauge gives it a very good precision of finding the things.
- Graphic Target Id With 12 Element Notch Discrimination helps in tuning out or blocking a particular frequency band and helps in indicating the possible nature of the target giving the device greater accuracy
- The touch and go technology and headphone make it a better metal detector.
- The battery condition indicator and the coin depth indicators are very handy.
- It is powered by 4 ‘AA’ batteries and does not add up to your electricity bill.
Customer Reviews And Scores
The customers are quite satisfied with the Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector and that is why they have given it 4 ½ stars out of 5 at Amazon. The product is convenient for the people as they have pointed out that the features like the pinpoint and depth gauge technology makes it easy to use to find the target. The other features like the light weight, the touch and go technology, headphone, greater scan coverage area and compact nature makes it a very popular metal detector.