The Garrett AT Gold is one of the best metal detectors for gold prospecting that has ever released by Garrett. This machine is for the serious detectorist, and t’s perfect designed for gold prospecting in all terrains.
Most often gold is found in areas on high soil mineralization, the Garrett AT Gold features both manual and automatic ground balancing to give you the greatest possible detection depth as you move from one ground surface type to another.
Garrett also takes the standard ground balancing features to the next level with an all new featured called “Ground Balance Window.” With Ground Balance window, you can spread your ground balance range which allows for even more ground adjustments and greater detection depth.
The Garrett AT Gold has a fast recovery time, which is very important when hunting in trashy areas and when two targets lie next to each other in the ground. The fast recovery time allows you to get accurate target IDs quickly as you move between multiple signals.
Garrett AT Gold Features
Standard search coil on the AT Gold is a 5×8″ DD coil which works fantastic in areas of high soil mineralization. The small coil size allows for easy maneuvering in tight areas and between rocks. The small coil size also creates higher concentrated energy, making the detector extra sensitive to smaller targets such as GOLD!
Its high 18 kHz frequency was also designed for the gold prospector as it adds even greater sensitivity to smaller targets as well as mid-conductive metals such as GOLD! The AT Gold is a TRUE All-Metal Model metal detector which creates a detecting environment of maximum depth and sensitivity – perfect for the serious gold prospector.
The Garrett AT Gold is also a great choice for coin and relic hunters. It features 2 discrimination modes in addition to its True All Metal Mode. Additionally, the AT Gold as high resolution iron discrimination which allows you to better separate the good targets from junk.
- Gold Prospecting
- Coin & Jewelry Hunting
- Relic Hunting
This machine is fully waterproof and can be submerged in up to 10 feet of water when prospecting in rivers and streams.
- All-Metal Mode: True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets
- Graphic Target Analyzing: Simultaneously shows the target’s conductivity and the detector’s discrimination pattern.
- All Terrain Weatherproof: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- Digital Target ID: Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal’s conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- High-Resolution Iron Discrimination: Provides 40 points of iron resolution, controlled with touchpads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD screen for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- Adjustable Threshold: Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- Pro Mode Audio: Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features provide more target information.
- Iron Audio™: Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- All-Metal Iron Audio™: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
- Ground Balance (Manual): Allows the user to manually adjust the detector’s ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- Ground Balance Window™: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to ÃÂÃÂspreadÃÂÃÂ the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations.
- Fast Track™ Ground Balance: Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- Electronic Pinpointing: This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target’s location in the ground.
- One-Touch Treasure Hunting: With the touch of a button, your metal detector is: powered on; automatically reset to factory (or your) settings; and ready to search!
- Depth Indicator: Continually shows depth of coin-size objects.
- Battery Condition Indicator: Shows battery life continually
- 3 Search Modes (Plus Pinpointing): Select from True All Metal, Discrimination 1 & Discrimination 2
- 18 kHz Frequency: Ideal for detecting small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins, & relics
Garrett AT Gold Specifications
- Target ID Cursor Segments: 20
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 40
- Search Modes: 3
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
- Electronic Pinpointing: Yes
- Frequency: 18 kHz
Garrett AT Gold Headphones
High-quality and comfortable Garrett headphones with a twisted cord and volume control are included. Their sealed plug can be submerged in water. But the speakers themselves should be above the water level. For a complete immersion under water necessary to use a special underwater headphones or take them off and screw the plug connector as built-in speaker Garrett At Gold allows you to work under water (although a strong current of water it is not audible). The new versions of this line provide additional fixation of the rod with a collet clamp. The rod consists of three sections: on the upper section there is a control unit, handle and armrest; the middle section is designed to change the length of the entire structure; the lightest bottom is designed to mount the search coil. The control unit itself is very convenient, reliable and easy to use. All connectors are sealed.
- Garrett AT Gold metal detector
- Search coil DD PROformance 5×8 inch
- Battery pack: 4pcs AA
- Garrett Deluxe headphones with a watertight plug
- Manual Guide
The Garrett AT Gold is an advanced metal detecting machine for the serious gold prospector, coin or relic hunter. It features exclusive features never before seen in a metal detector. Purchase an AT Gold today and jumpstart your quest for gold!